Degenerate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Degenerating ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x3Ame
Monkey
x3Ame

Fame : 3

I'm Degenerating ^^ Empty
PostSubject: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:57 am

Hi, I'm Ame. I'm a level 90 Hermit, level 93 priest and a level 50 koc (Blaze Wizard) as of now. I'm a girl. (Duh) and I'm 17! ^^. I'm a senior at my school and I take french immersion in Canada. Yay Canadians. ^^ I like cookies, bubble tea, shiny stuff, Nick, stuffed animals, money, and being spoiled, as most other girls would. ._. I'm literate I hope and I like talking and joking with other people! ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
EpicDiaper
Guild Master
EpicDiaper

Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Lol, your avatar rocks!

Bienvenue, Ame :]
Back to top Go down
x3Ame
Monkey
x3Ame

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 am

EpicDiaper wrote:
Lol, your avatar rocks!

Bienvenue, Ame :]

hehe thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicDiaper
Guild Master
EpicDiaper

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

by the way, grats on being in the 25% of people in the guild who actually understand the meaning of the word "degenerate" lol
Back to top Go down
EpicDiaper
Guild Master
EpicDiaper

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 pm

on an unrelated note, I am sexy:

I'm Degenerating ^^ Man-in-diaper

(not really my picture lol)
Back to top Go down
cookie
Turd
cookie

Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

lol, that better not be your pic. I have no idea what degenerate means, and though I could dictionary it right now, I like the feeling of never knowing (or, erm, I'm lazy? x3). I think it means unmake, but whatever. xP fail?
Back to top Go down
EpicDiaper
Guild Master
EpicDiaper

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm

that's a pretty close guess!
Back to top Go down
x3Ame
Monkey
x3Ame

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Well considering I've taken Biology 11 and 12 in school and being a senior at my school, I think I'd kind of fail if I didn't know what it meant. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
cookie
Turd
cookie

Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 am

Uhm, well, I`m not sure if degenerate is a verb or noun, lol.

cuz if my guess of `unmake`(which sounds pretty lame) is pretty close, it`d be a verb.
or it could be like in an episode of arby n`the chief i watched, a noun, where arby said `no, you fxing degenerate`

Ha. xD
Back to top Go down
EpicDiaper
Guild Master
EpicDiaper

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Both xD
Here you go, lazy people ><

Degenerate

verb:

1. to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities; deteriorate: The morale of the soldiers degenerated, and they were unable to fight.
2. to diminish in quality, esp. from a former state of coherence, balance, integrity, etc.: The debate degenerated into an exchange of insults.

noun:

1. a person who has declined, as in morals or character, from a type or standard considered normal.
2. a person or thing that reverts to an earlier stage of culture, development, or evolution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Degenerating ^^   I'm Degenerating ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Degenerating ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degenerate :: Guild Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: